Online dispute resolution in accordance with article 14 paragraph 1 Regulation on consumer ODR: The European Committee provides a platform for online dispute resolution, which you can find under http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
Data privacy statement
1. We are obligated to treat personal customer data confidentially. The collection, processing and usage of personal data are carried out corresponding to the legal regulations. A forwarding of personal data to third parties is carried out exclusively within the scope of the contract processing. Your data is forwarded to the delivery companies assigned with the delivery, provided this is necessary to deliver the merchandise. In order to process payments, we will send your payment data to the bank you selected or the payment service provider you selected. With the complete processing of the contract and complete purchase price payment, your data will be blocked for further usage and deleted after the expiration of the tax and commercial legal guidelines.
The data received from the customer will be collected, processed and used by us for contract processing and in the event of explicit consent from the customer, for advertising purposes. Your data will not be forwarded to third parties or used for advertising purposes.
If we, in the event of the customer’s explicit consent, use the data for our own advertising purposes, the customer has the right at all times to deny all usage by notifying us.
2. The customers can view and edit their own user information at all times in the protected area of the internet site after login. Customers may contact us at any time for the deletion of user information. According to the German Data Privacy Act, you have a right to free information about your saved data and, if applicable, a right to the correction, blocking or deletion of this data.
3. We secure our website and other systems through technical and organizational measures against the loss, destruction, access, modification or distribution of your data by unauthorized people. Despite regular controls, complete protection against all risks is still not possible.
5. Usage of Google Analytics
This website uses functions from the web analysis service Google Analytics. The provider is Google Inc. 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. Google Analytics uses so-called “Cookies”. These are text files that are saved on your computer and make it possible to analyze your usage of the website. The information about your usage of this website created by the cookie is normally transferred to a Google server in the USA and saved there. If IP anonymization is activated on this website, your IP address will be shortened by Google within the member states of the European Union or in a different contract state of the agreement on the European Economic Zone. Only in cases of exception will the complete IP address be transferred to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information in order to analyze your usage of the website, in order to create reports about the website activities and in order to provide services connected with internet usage for the website provider. The IP address transferred from your browser within the scope of Google Analytics is not included with other data from Google. You can prevent cookies from being saved through a corresponding setting in your browser software; we still point out that in this case, you will not be able to completely use all functions from this website. Furthermore, you can prevent the collection of data created by the cookie and regarding your usage of the website (including your IP address) for Google as well as the processing of your data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plugin available under the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
6. Usage of WordPress.com-Stats
7. If you have questions regarding the collection, processing or usage of your personal data, or regarding information, corrections, blocking or deletion of data, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.